Tuesday

Small Cool

I love looking at other people's living spaces. I especially enjoy seeing people utilize the space they have well. And in the case of small dwellings, managing the space you have efficiently can be a challenge. So, when I saw Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest, I was hooked.

Each year, Apartment Therapy invites readers to share their small spaces and give the inside scoop about living in under 1000 square feet in hopes of being named the Smallest Coolest Home. The homes are truly inspiring.

 

So, which one is your favorite?


3 comments:

byn always said...

We live in a 1,000 sq ft house, but we don't have much in the way of stuff, even for 7 people. When we lived on the bus (again with seven people), we made VERY good use of every single space. I wish we had better pictures from those days, because talk about having to utilize space!

Melinda said...

I am inspired. :)

Lara said...

Byn, you're right that not having a lot of stuff makes it easier to live in a smaller home. Your bus would have been such a cool entry! I would love to see pics.

Post a Comment